Are you looking to make a difference? Do you enjoy thinking outside the box?
We are seeking a community outreach ambassador to increase our visibility, globally. This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate is always looking to learn, improve, and implement new trends and ideas to advance the company’s objectives. They enjoy working in a team setting with an amazing crew of highly capable professionals building and refining the brand image and operations. The candidate should be able to represent the ethos of DAC Studios; be a true self-starter with accountability and a positive outlook.
ABOUT DAC Studios
Founded in Oakville, Ontario, DAC studio is a leading Canadian non-profit initiative creating higher-level opportunities for the Black African community as they develop language and tech skills that can improve their life in Canada and beyond.
The purpose of this studio is to offer African people and those who are language deficient (English or French) the to come together and design and/or develop their missions.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- DAC Studio is an equal-opportunity employer, and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced.
- Flexible, hybrid work environment. We embrace remote, collaborative work on the Zoom platform.
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of our team through learning and development.
- Regular social events to foster teamwork and have fun together.
- Strong culture of charitable and community involvement.
Job and roles include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the organization’s public relations (PR) team and overseeing all their activities
- assist with developing recruitment strategies to attract candidates
- collaborates closely with recruiting and human resources to ensure candidates complete the onboarding process
- Establish, develop, and maintain a positive image and client relationships.
- Developing and implementing organizational publicity strategies for company events
- Organizing promotional events such as press tours and conferences
- Continuously improve through feedback
IDEAL Candidate Must Have:
- excellent and improving communications skills
- project management skills
- administrative skills
- ability to multitask with several project details at once.
We thank all applicants for your interest in working with DAC Studios, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
This is a full-time position.
Work-from-home 5 days per week
Opportunity for a leadership path as the team expands
Job Type: Fixed-term contract
Contract length: 8 weeks
Salary: $15.50 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Monday to Friday
- Youth between ages 16 – 30
- Canadian Residents (citizens, PR or refugee protection)
- Students currently enrolled in Canadian Universities or Colleges.
Interested applicants should send resumes to [email protected], or